Avera, the health ministry of the Benedictine and Presentation Sisters, is a regional partnership of health professionals who share support services to maintain excellent care at more than 300 locations in eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
Our caregivers are supported by the resources and expertise of the region’s largest health system. Management and other support services are provided through the Avera Central Office in Sioux Falls, S. D., and its five regional centers:
- Avera St. Luke’s in Aberdeen, SD
- Avera Queen of Peace in Mitchell, SD
- Avera McKennan in Sioux Falls, SD
- Avera Sacred Heart in Yankton, SD
- Avera Marshall in Marshall, MN